Plan Physical Therapy provides great therapy in your neighborhood. We are here to help guide you through the process of recovery. Whether you need our help to stretch or exercise your way to full function or simply to coach you through the process of allowing your body to heal itself without derailing it, we’ve got you covered.
Our Unique Approach
We believe in approaching recovery from a holistic perspective. From evaluating the whole body for contributions to what problems are present to planning for transition to an independent or guided exercise program, we keep the whole you… just a better version of the whole you, in sight.
We also believe in two words: Support System. We know anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics. We know the latest techniques, treatment and modalities. But it is the understanding of how the whole works together, synthesis of this knowledge, and deployment of a truly collaborative and supportive team that bring success to our patients. Our support system puts you, the whole you, back on track.
- We love what we do and look forward to helping every patient that comes through the door. We believe in a partnership with our patients–one where we both give 100% effort to the rehabilitative process. We believe this is the best method for achieving success.
- We believe in thorough assessments, one on one treatment and 100% effort.
- We also believe that patients play the greatest role in their own success through active participation in rehab.
- For many, physical therapy includes balance training, for others a vigorous exercise program, for many post-surgical patients, it involves gentle stretching and ROM exercises without pain. Through our evaluations, we find out what you need and provide you with just that.
- We value all our patients time and work very hard to run on schedule. Accordingly, we expect that all patients arrive on time and prepared for their treatment.
- We also value privacy, cleanliness, efficiency and plain old-fashioned fun. We look forward to meeting you!
From pediatrics to adults, spine care to ergonomic assessments and laser therapy to ultrasound, we can treat just about any orthopedic condition. Visit our Plan Physical Therapy Website to take your first step.